Meditation is for hippies.
I don't have time to meditate.
My mind is too active to meditate.
I'm not a monk.
Meditation is too woo woo for me.
I want to, but I don't know where to start.
I know I should, but I dont.
Have any of these reasons/excuses ever crossed your mind when meditation comes up?
A little about me...
I am a qualified meditation teacher who has been practicing meditation for 6 years and teaching for 4. I was initially drawn to meditation when I was suffering from generalised anxiety disorder. Along with my therapist, meditation changed everything, I was able to tap into a part of myself that was buried in anxiety, depressing and stress. Meditation is a natural state for all humans however over the years we have unlearned how to align with inner stillness, through my personalised mediations, I want to being people back to their internal home.
Personalised recorded meditations
There are thousands of guided meditations out there on the internet but sometimes we need something a bit more specific, something just for us. I create personalised recorded meditations, just for you.
- 1x personalised recorded meditation in mp3 format. 15-20 minutes in length.
- Personalised mantra to use throughout your day.
- Information PDF on meditation
What I need from you:
- Let me know your needs. Do you have anxiety? Are you depressed? Are you blocked creatively? Do you have money blocks? Whatever your needs, I will write and record your own meditation.
- Be specific. Let me know the details around your request, the more detail the more personalised I can make your meditation.
Cost: $60 AUD